Thursday, October 22, 2009

All about PUMPKIN!!!!



When I was a little girl, my mom would always call me "Pumpkin" or "Pumpkin Pie"- I guess because I was so sweet! haha Now I am grateful to have my OWN little "Pumpkins" and yesterday we picked out a plump guy, and several little small pumpkins to adorn our steps with.

Well, today we carved him up! Nicholas was convinced the pumpkin goop inside would make my hands really soft! We saved the seeds to toast- we'll see how that goes tomorrow. Anyway, tonight after bathtime, we surprised Daddy by lighting up our creation, and BOY was he surprised and relieved that he didn't have to do it, AND that nobody got cut in the process!

Please allow me to gush over MY "pumpkins" and our Halloween pumpkin, too. My boys are ENAMORED with their new baby cousin, Eva. Hope you are enjoying the fall and festivities with your loved ones. We had quite a few requests for black monogrammed decals for pumpkins, and I am sure they are lovely, but I just could not go there! I appreciate all the continued support of my business! xo, Electra