Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Preppy Checkbook Covers from Electra's Monograms!


Well, it has been a LONG day! I was up until 5am getting a big order out, then I got up at 8 and sweet Hubby had already gotten the kids ready for school. The boys and I darted out after I gulped down some coffee, arrived JUST on time, and then we enjoyed their Fall Festival. It was a sun-shiny, caramel-apple eating, pony riding, craft making, sack hopping, fun-filled day. I came home for 2 hours and made monograms with Rasheeda, then I picked them up from school and spent the rest of the afternoon preparing packages inbetween raking leaves into piles for them to jump into! I am exhausted, but so satisfied that I somehow can eek out so much work AND so much PLAY! Now if I can just find more time to SLEEP! haha

Please let me introduce you to our new FABULOUS checkbook covers! I had the MOST fun making these. I created about 10 different styles, but I narrowed it down to my 3 favorites. Each one is vibrant in color and printed on heavy cardstock and placed in a thick vinyl cover.

What an AWESOME teacher's gift, hostess gift, stocking stuffer, Secret Santa gift, office gift, or how about one for yourself? At only $10 for a personalized, "thoughty" gift...get one for all the girls on your list!

http://www.electrasmonograms.com/category.sc?categoryId=14