Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Holiday Shopping- Come and GET IT!!!!!!!


My OH MY!!!!! Thanksgiving is JUST around the corner. Since these next 6 weeks are our busiest of the WHOLE YEAR, Mama went out and got the little rascals a Wii! (Don't worry, they can't read this yet! Shhhh....just between us girls!) I cannot wait to see their little faces :)

Since I have to have my holiday shopping done EARLY, I thought...why not remind y'all as well- and give you a little incentive. Many of you have been coveting the large wall monograms...yes they are SPLENDID if I do say so myself! But with the economy, that kind of decorative accent, although it absolutely takes a room from plain-jane to plain FANTASTIC, it is a splurge when we are ALL tightening our belts.

Well, as a way of saying THANKS and Happy Thanksgiving...I have a special code that we opened up to our facebook group and I'm sharing it here. It is for $35 off a $100 purchase, so you can go GET that wall monogram you have been drooling over, GUILT FREE! No excuses! :)

Simply go to my site http://www.electrasmonograms.com/ and select what you'd like. At checkout, after the address screen, it will have a box where you type in coupon or promotional codes. Type in facebook35 here and click "apply" and you will see your new subtotal to the right. Happy Shopping. You deserve nice things...now go and get them (until Thanksgiving) at a substantial discount!!! As ALWAYS, I appreciate your business- your kind word of mouth referrals have changed the trajectory of my business!

Wall monogram art is here: http://www.electrasmonograms.com/category.sc?categoryId=3